Grip for race day. It's easy to apply, and suits fresh snow and temperatures from -4 to 0°C degrees.
- Ideal for fresh or falling snow, or snow that is not significantly transformed.
- Can be applied with an iron to increase speed (reduces grip).
- Recommended air temperature: -4C to 0C.
- Stick wax can be thinly applied in single or multiple layers.
- Easy to polish each layer with a cork block.
- Suitable for fitness and race classic skiing.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Temperature range||-4 to 0°C|