For those who put in long days and epic ski seasons, these are like leather work gloves turned into burly freeride gloves. A soft, brushed liner adds warmth and the EVA padding dampens the blow from tree branches. The neoprene cuff seals out snow and secures them beneath your jacket cuffs.
- Made of goat leather with a palm patch for durability.
- Non-removable BDry insert adds waterproof-breathable protection.
- EVA padding on back of hand and knuckles for added impact protection.
- Fixed lining features super-soft fleece and 60g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation.
- Internal finger slots add dexterity.
- Neoprene cuff has a low-profile hook-and-loop closure.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.