The North Face Shellista II Roll-Down Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hit the wintry streets with style in this warm, waterproof boot. The suede and nylon upper stands up to salt, snow and slush, and the durable rubber shell has a women's-specific mould that's sleek and flattering. Add in a warm fleece lining and winter-specific outsole, and you've got a boot that ticks all the boxes for cold commutes and après-ski outings.
- Suede and recycled nylon upper repels snow and slush.
- Waterproof construction.
- 200g PrimaLoft® insulation is warm and lightweight.
- High-pile fleece collar and lining seals out drafts.
- Waterproof rubber shell is moulded for a women's-specific fit.
- Winter Grip® rubber outsole has IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs, offering great traction in challenging winter conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.