The North Face Thermoball Traction Wool Booties - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Wrapped in a soft sustainable merino wool, The North Face has upped the cozy factor of their oh so comfortable Thermoball booties. After a day on your feet, treat yourself to these super-warm hut booties. Featherweight recycled insulation and fine gauge merino wool provide luxurious warmth.
- Upper is sustainably sourced, non-mulesed merino wool.
- 100% post-consumer recycled ThermoBall™ Eco insulation is lightweight and retains warmth when wet.
- OSO fleece collar keeps warm air in and cool air out.
- Durable outsole is 40% recycled rubber, lugged for traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Merino wool|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.