The North Face Thermoball Traction Wool Booties - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Wrapped in a soft sustainable merino wool, The North Face has upped the cozy factor of their oh so comfortable Thermoball booties. After a day on your feet, treat yourself to these super-warm hut booties. Featherweight recycled insulation and fine gauge merino wool provide luxurious warmth.
- Upper is sustainably sourced, non-mulesed merino wool.
- 100% post-consumer recycled ThermoBall™ Eco insulation is lightweight and retains warmth when wet.
- OSO fleece collar keeps warm air in and cool air out.
- Durable outsole is 40% recycled rubber, lugged for traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Merino wool|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.