The North Face Chilkat IV Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Say "yes" to that winter hike invitation. The Chilkat IV boot is waterproof and insulated for striding through powder and slush. The soles have temperature-sensitive lugs to provide solid footing while trekking along the Escarpment, doing a lap of your favorite snowshoe trail, or while shoveling your driveway.
- Waterproof leather upper with flexible molded rubber shell.
- DryVent™ waterproof construction keeps feet dry.
- 200g Heatseeker™ insulation keeps your feet toasty warm.
- Lace-up closure with gusseted tongue keeps snow out.
- Dual-density footbed is softer under forefoot and heels for comfort.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions impacts.
- Non-marking TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® lugs for non-slip traction, grip and stability on snow and ice.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.