The North Face Chilkat II Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Waterproof boots that are tough enough for the mountains but made for the urban jungle. The North Face has evolved their popular Chilkat boot for harsh city winters. Equipped with waterproof, ballistic nylon uppers and cold-proof rubber soles, they're ready for gnarly winter commutes.
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ technology seals out the elements.
- Light and efficient Heatseeker™ insulation stays warm even when wet.
- Partial rand adds protection where it's needed.
- Fleece lining in the collar seals out the cold while wicking away moisture.
- Large pull-on loops can be used while wearing gloves.
- Compression molded EVA midsole offers all- day support and excellent shock absorption.
- Winter Grip® rubber outsole has IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs, offering great traction in challenging winter conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.