The North Face Chilkat IV Pull-On Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Keep your feet warm and dry with these slip-on winter boots. Stretch panels make them easy to step into for trips to the woodpile or the backyard. With 200g Heatseeker™ insulation and DryVent™ waterproof construction, bad weather won’t slow you down.
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent technology seals out the elements.
- Light and efficient Heatseeker insulation stays warm even when wet.
- Rugged nubuck upper wears well.
- Rubber lower adds protection.
- Compression molded EVA midsole offers great shock absorption and all day support.
- Winter Grip® rubber outsole has IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for traction in challenging conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.