The North Face Ultra XC FUTURELIGHT Winter Boots - Men's
We need some downtime. For the next 27 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Face the cold and wet of winter head on. Lightweight construction and a supportive base keep you stable during fast and light missions in the snow. Zonal insulation and full water protection ensure feet stay warm and dry in powder or slush.
- Protective toecap and TPU mudguard add protection, and a TPU heel overlay stabilizes the foot.
- FutureLight™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- 200g PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Gusseted tongue keeps snow out.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole with ESS shank.
- Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole grips winter snow and slush.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.