Keen Basin Ridge Mid Polar Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Strap on your snowshoes and go. These all-terrain winter boots go from door step to trailhead and snowy lookout with confidence. The cold-weather rubber compound remains grippy in freezing temperatures, and the environmentally-friendly recycled insulation keeps your feet warm down to temps as cold as -32C.
- LWG-certified leather and mesh upper.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- 200g Keen.Warm insulation is made from recycled P.E.T.
- Wicking liner with antimicrobial treatment resists odours.
- Thermal Heat Shield insole underfoot.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole and shank provides cushion and stability.
- Keen.Freeze rubber outsole stays flexible in the cold for traction on ice and snow.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.