Keen Greta Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Blustery winter weather is no reason to stay inside. Plenty of insulation and a cozy fleece collar keep feet warm while hiking, snowshoeing, or shoveling snow. Aggressively lugged, winter-specific rubber soles provide traction in winter terrain.
- LWG-certified leather and synthetic upper.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- 200g Keen.Warm insulation is made from recycled P.E.T.
- Wicking liner with antimicrobial treatment resists odours.
- Dual-density EVA midsole cushions underfoot.
- Keen.Freeze rubber outsole grips snow and ice.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.