Keen Kaci II Mid Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
By adding a fleecy wool-blend collar to their popular Kaci boots, Keen has brought the coziness to a whole new level. Crafted from a hardy, waterproof leather and insulated with synthetic insulation, the Kaci II boots are ready for winter.
- Waterproof leather from a Leather Working Group-certified tannery.
- Equipped with KEEN.Dry™ waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Insulated with KEEN.Warm insulation for cold winter’s days.
- Supportive EVA midsole offers lightweight comfort.
- Insoles are infused with a probiotic anti-odour treatment.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- PFC-free water repellant finish keeps you dry and your boots looking cleaner longer.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.