The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt Pullover 3.0 - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
You'll know a new kind of warmth around the campfire when you're wearing this quilted pullover. It features a stretch-woven shell, lightweight synthetic insulation and a soft, knit lining.
- Lightweight shell has an easy stretch.
- Non-fluorinated DWR finish shrugs off light showers and keeps your jacket looking cleaner, longer.
- Quilted synthetic insulation Ventrix™ (35% recycled) keeps you warm, even when wet.
- Soft, peached internal lining is recycled polyester
- Dual zippered hand pockets.
- Standard fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||DWR-treated shell fabric|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.