Defy the elements in durable, waterproof winter boots. Serious insulation keeps small feet warm down to -40°C, and is removable for milder days as winter starts to shift toward spring. The waterproof shell stands up to deep drifts and slush puddles, and soles designed for cold-weather grip keep them upright during the slippery business of building snow forts.
- EVA shell is completely waterproof
- Durable textile cuff is easy to clean
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Removable felt liner is rated to -40°C
- Padded tongue and collar
- Non-marking rubber outsole is optimized for traction in cold weather
|Removable inner boot||Yes|