Don’t let winter get in your way. Beneath its clean lines and minimalist style, the Sensa features some of Arc’teryx’s most advanced tech. The shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable, and insulated with lightweight Coreloft™. The quilted hood seals out icy rain and slush, plus there are pockets to keep your hands warm and your phone close.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable and windproof material.
- Insulated with Coreloft siliconized polyester insulation that won’t wet-out and uses 45% recycled content.
- Insulated hood has a short brim to keep the rain off your face.
- Laser cut underarm and back vents.
- Cuff gaskets keep cold air from creeping in.
- 2-way WaterTight™ Vislon™ zipper zipper lets you adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the elements.
- Relaxed fit leaves room to layer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||120g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|