Arc'teryx Radsten Parka - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
An extra measure of protection for cold wet days. The Radsten is constructed from a durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX™ and insulated with lightweight Coreloft™. Equipped with an insulated, adjustable hood, you can seal out icy rain and slush. And, plenty of pockets give you ample space for all your daily needs.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable and windproof material.
- Insulated with Coreloft siliconized polyester insulation that won’t wet-out.
- Insulated hood has a short brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Lined, insulated collar helps keep the heat in.
- Articulated pattering makes movement feel natural.
- Laser cut underarm vents.
- Zippered hand pockets and a single outer zippered chest pocket give you plenty of storage.
- Internal zippered pocket gives you a warm and secure place to keep your phone on cold days.
- Cuff gaskets keep cold air from creeping in.
- Dropped cuffs provide extra coverage for the back of your hands.
- Regular fit feels like putting on an old favourite.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||120g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.