Arc'teryx Radsten Parka - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An extra measure of protection for cold wet days. The Radsten is constructed from a durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX™ and insulated with lightweight Coreloft™. Equipped with an insulated, adjustable hood, you can seal out icy rain and slush. And, plenty of pockets give you ample space for all your daily needs.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable and windproof material.
- Insulated with Coreloft siliconized polyester insulation that won’t wet-out.
- Insulated hood has a short brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Lined, insulated collar helps keep the heat in.
- Articulated pattering makes movement feel natural.
- Laser cut underarm vents.
- Zippered hand pockets and a single outer zippered chest pocket give you plenty of storage.
- Internal zippered pocket gives you a warm and secure place to keep your phone on cold days.
- Cuff gaskets keep cold air from creeping in.
- Dropped cuffs provide extra coverage for the back of your hands.
- Regular fit feels like putting on an old favourite.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||120g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.