The North Face ThermoBall Eco Bunting Suit - Infants
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Quilted coziness for the smallest members of the family. Insulated with ThermoBall Eco insulation this Bunting suit lets you take your future explorer out to enjoy the winter wonderland, confident that they will stay toasty warm.
- Diagonal front zip makes loading and unloading easy.
- Fold-over mitts and booties protect tiny fingers and toes from the elements.
- Plush Sherpa fleece lining is warm, soft and easy to clean.
- Insulated with ThermoBall™ Eco, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation that mimics down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. ThermoBall also has the compressibility of down but the wet-weather warmth of synthetic insulation.
- Insulated hood is trimmed with elastic.
- Internal ID label makes daycare pick-ups a little smoother.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop recycled nylon|
|Insulation||35g/sq. m recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.