Quilted coziness for the smallest members of the family. Insulated with ThermoBall Eco insulation this Bunting suit lets you take your future explorer out to enjoy the winter wonderland, confident that they will stay toasty warm.
- Diagonal front zip makes loading and unloading easy.
- Fold-over mitts and booties protect tiny fingers and toes from the elements.
- Plush Sherpa fleece lining is warm, soft and easy to clean.
- Insulated with ThermoBall™ Eco, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation that mimics down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. ThermoBall also has the compressibility of down but the wet-weather warmth of synthetic insulation.
- Insulated hood is trimmed with elastic.
- Internal ID label makes daycare pick-ups a little smoother.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop recycled nylon|
|Insulation||35g/sq. m recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|