The North Face Freedom Triclimate - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Versatility is the name of this game. With a waterproof-breathable shell for wet days, and an insulated liner that stops wind in its tracks, this 3-in-1 jacket is ready when the weather turns. Wear the liner on its own or zip it into the shell for winter’s worst. For snow days on the mountain, an internal powder skirt helps keep the drifts out and a pass pocket on the sleeve ensures you won't lose track of it.
- Outer shell is DryVent™ waterproof-breathable that is fully seam-sealed for ultimate weather protection.
- Light nylon lining is breathable when just wearing the shell.
- Inner jacket is Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation made of 70% post-consumer recycled material.
- Powder skirt helps seal out the white stuff when the fresh tracks run deep.
- Adjustable cuffs keep the warm in and the cold out.
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.