The North Face Arctic Swirl Parka - Girls' - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
As winter’s winds howl down the streets, this down parka will keep you cozy and warm. Cozy goose down insulation and 2-layer DryVent™ shel is ready to face winter head on. The insulated hood and collar are lined with an incredibly soft high-pile fleece that provides scarf-like warmth and adds another layer of weather protection. Plenty of pocket space keep hands and electronics safe from the cold.
- Waterproof breathable DryVent 2-layer shell has been fully seam sealed for ultimate weather protection.
- Responsible Down Certified 550-fill power goose down provides pillowy warmth.
- Hood is lined with high-pile fleece and a removable faux-fur trim.
- Lined with a smooth polyester for easy layering.
- Stretchy elastic cuffs with thumb holes seal in the warmth and keep the cold out.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||Recycled nylon|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.