A technical, fully featured backpack made for demanding thru-hikes and rugged backcountry expeditions. The suspension transfers the load to your hips for efficient carrying, keeping the weight stable as you climb up and down the legendary ladders of the West Coast Trail or scramble over boulders en route to the alpine. Once you're at basecamp, remove and unfold the DayLid top into a daypack complete with padded shoulder straps.
- AirScape™ suspension with LightWire frame and die-cut back panel transfer load while maintaining airflow to your back.
- Fit-On-The-Fly shoulder straps and hipbelt provide a personalized fit.
- Removable DayLid top converts into a daypack.
- Access pack interior via top drawstring or bottom and front zippers.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a stowable divider if you want your sleeping bag to mingle with the rest of your gear.
- Stretch-mesh front and side pockets let you stash gear on the fly.
- Stow-on-the-Go attachment keeps your trekking poles close for quick deployment.
- Dual tool loops with bungee tie-offs carry ice axes.
- Side compression straps and detachable sleeping pad straps cinch in the load and allow you to attach extra gear.
- External access hydration sleeve holds a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Width||38cm (Night Jungle Blue)|
|Depth||34cm (Night Jungle Blue)|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|