A sleek travel pack for European tours and RTW adventures. The Porter 46 meets most carry-on restrictions, with burly compression straps to help you squeak by if it's a close call. The comfortable shoulder straps and hipbelt make it easy to shoulder your load, and they zip away behind a panel in case you're forced to gate-check. The main compartment opens like a suitcase for easy packing and unpacking, and a dedicated, padded laptop sleeve makes it easy to grab your laptop at airport security or once you reach your seat.
- Stowaway harness and hipbelt zip behind a panel for protection when you check your bag.
- Foam-padded shoulder straps and hipbelt have soft, breathable contact surfaces.
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry in suitcase mode. Webbing loops let you attach a shoulder strap (sold separately).
- Large U-shaped zippered main compartment opens completely for easy access.
- Structural sidewalls hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload.
- Padded rear-access sleeve holds your 15in. laptop and tablet for quick access at security.
- Lots of interior and exterior pockets keep you organized.
- StraightJacket™ compression system with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects your gear.
- Main compartment and laptop sleeve have lockable zippers.
|Main fabric||500-denier recycled nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier recycled nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|