The North Face Hikesteller Futurelight Parka - Women's
This item can't be purchased online. Please check if it's available at your local store or call 1.888.847.0770.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Made using highly breathable FutureLight fabric, the Hikesteller Parka keeps the weather out and makes wet-weather bearable. Smart touches like a wired hood and 2-way zipper add comfort and let you adapt easily to your surroundings.
- 3-layer FutureLight™ waterproof technology offers exceptional breathability.
- PFC-free DWR finish.
- Adjustable hood has a wire brim to help keep rain off your face.
- Adjustable waist helps seal warmth around your core.
- 2-way front zipper helps with ventilation.
- Cuffs adjust with Velcro® closures.
- Slim fit offers a flattering tailored look.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.