The North Face Denali Jacket - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An iconic style that's made with dense fleece for warmth and stout nylon panels in the areas where your pack straps or rope coils add abrasion. The fit is roomy enough for a layer underneath and the DWR sheds precip and keeps it from picking up dirt, sap and campfire soot.
- Recycled polyester fleece is warm and soft.
- DWR-treated nylon reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance in key areas.
- Secure zippered chest pocket with media port; zippered hand pockets.
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort.
- Cinch-cord at hem to keep out wind.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.