Protect your belongings and protect our natural world. This version of the Vibe 20L is made with regenerated nylon waste, using a unique process that allows the yarns to be recreated and woven again and again. A metal mesh is paired with the fabric so that it cannot be slashed open, and the secure buckle, zips and locking system confound pickpockets.
- Made of Econyl® regenerated nylon waste, such as fish nets.
- Comfortable padding in shoulder straps and back panel for easy carrying.
- Thin, flexible eXomesh hidden on all sides of the bag prevents slashing to get at contents.
- Straps have a flexible stainless-steel wire inside to make them slashproof.
- PopNLock buckle has a dual release button that isn't just press-and-go. Lets you attach the bag to a secure fixture when it's not on your body.
- Roobar V locking system lets you secure multiple compartments with just one padlock (not included).
- Zippered main compartment with interior organization and compression straps.
- RFID blocking interior pocket to keep your identity safe.
- Padded internal sleeve holds a 13in. laptop, a tablet or a hydration reservoir.
- Internal organizer panel, mesh zippered interior pocket and twin stretch side pockets keep your stuff organized.
|Main fabric||400-denier recycled nylon|
|Secondary fabric||150-denier recycled polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|