The North Face Mossbud Insulated Reversible Parka - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Reversible Mossbud Insulated Parka gives you 2 different style choices, match your outerwear to your conditions or your mood. With a cozy fleece on one side and an insulated and rain shedding taffeta on the other, you’re well equipped for chilly fall days with a chance of rain. A lightweight layer of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation lies between the fleece and the taffeta, bumping up your weather protection.
- Reversible design has a soft fleece on one side and a smooth polyester on the other.
- Lightweight recycled polyester layer stops wind in its tracks and has a PFC-free DWR finish that sheds light rain with ease.
- Silken high-pile fleece feels great against your skin and holds in heat, keeping you cozy and warm.
- Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation light, efficient and composed of 70% post-consumer recycled material.
- Hand pockets on both the front and back keep hands warm and small necessities close.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.