Timberland Jackson's Landing Waterproof Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Jackson's Landing boots are more than just style, they're crafted using sustainably minded materials, reducing energy use and waste production in the manufacturing process. To date, Timberland has re-purposed more than 445 metric tons of plastic waste in their products.
- Lite™ Leather upper is produced at a Leather Working Group’s (LWG) Silver-rated tannery.
- Seam-sealed construction for waterproof protection.
- Breathable ReBOTL™ linings are made with 50% recycled plastic bottles.
- Removable TrueCloud™ footbeds provide all-day comfort and support.
- Durable GripStick™ rubber outsoles grip wet and dry surfaces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|
|Made in||Dominican Republic|