Timberland Rugged II 6" Waterproof Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The style of these rugged boots is part ranch-hand, part woodsman, with the modern twist of recycled materials and sustainably rated leather.
- Uppers are leather from a tannery rated Silver or higher by The Leather Working Group. Tanneries are assessed based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- TimberDry™ waterproof breathable membrane is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Upper fabric is ReBOTL recycled fabric that wicks moisture away from the foot.
- Removeable anti-fatigue footbeds.
- Aggressive tread helps keep you anchored.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.