Waterproof, insulated boots that add a hit of plaid to your outfit. Recycled fleece linings and PrimaLoft insulation amp up the heat. Gippy lug outsoles permit crossing icy patches and packed snow without skidding.
- Uppers made from full grain leather and a blend of wool and recycled polyester.
- Waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry in any weather.
- 200 gram PRIMALOFT® insulation maintains loft and retains warmth.
- Liners made from ReBOTL™ fabric that wick moisture away from the foot.
- Removeable anti-fatigue footbed provides all day comfort.
- Aggressive tread helps keep you anchored.
- Timberland’s ReBOTL material contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has helped more than 445 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
- Leather comes from a leather tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|