Stylish slip-on boots for those days you don’t feel like dealing with laces. Pairing classic lines with modern sustainably minded materials, the Courmayeur Valley boots go with everything.
- Uppers are made from Better Leather.
- Wicking liners use ReBOTL™ fabric.
- OrthoLite® footbed provides all day comfort.
- Supportive EVA midsole.
- Aggressive tread provides great grip all year round.
- Leather upper, sourced from a tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Uses Timberland’s ReBOTL material that contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has helped more than 500 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.