Fleece-lined, work-inspired winter boots. A waterproof upper of premium leather and ReBOTL™ fabric lets you walk right through slushy streets that force others to detour. Cozy fleece lining and toasty PrimaLoft™ insulation keep your feet warm on winter's coldest mornings, while the lugged rubber outsole lets you stride confidently along icy sidewalks and up slippery stairs.
- Uppers are made from waterproof leather and ReBOTL fabric.
- TimberDry™ waterproof breathable membrane lets your feet breath while keeping them dry, and it is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Fleecy faux fur liners are warm, wicking and made from ReBOTL fabric.
- PrimaLoft synthetic insulation is light and efficient.
- Supportive EVA midsole provides all day comfort.
- Aggressive tread helps keep you anchored.
- Uses Timberland’s ReBOTL material that contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has helped more than 500 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
- Upper’s leather comes from a leather tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit.
- The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Faux fur|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|