Leather boots that pair vintage lines and modern construction. The Sutherlin Bay boots use sustainably minded materials that you can feel good about.
- Leather from a tannery rated Silver or higher by The Leather Working Group. Tanneries are assessed based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Stretch panels for easy on-and-off.
- Moisture-wicking liners made from ReBOTL™ fabric.
- OrthoLite® footbed.
- Ergonomic MirrorFit™ system follows the contours of your feet.
- Grippy rubber tread.
- Timberland’s ReBOTL material contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has helped more than 445 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.