Arc'teryx Kaslo Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Mountain town formal wear meets big city casual. The style of the Kaslo is just right for hot days where a tee won’t cut it.
- Arc’teryx’s Dafoe™ fabric wicks moisture and has comfortable stretch.
- Snap front placket and cuffs, because buttons can feel like a chore.
- Articulated patterning adds movement.
- Regular fit feels like an old favourite.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 external chest zippered|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.