This jacket thrives in full-on winter. The weather-proof exterior fabric shuts out winds and sleet, and the responsibly sourced goose down wraps you in warmth without the bulk. Faux fur hood lining and cuff gaiters protect you from chilly gusts, and a ton of pockets offer a handy amount of storage. Bring it on, winter.
- Face fabric uses a windproof DryVent waterproof-breathable and fully sealed seams to keep water out.
- Insulated with lightweight and warm 550 fill-power goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Removable faux fur ruff keeps the wind out of your face.
- Internal cuff gaiters seal out drafts.
- Handwarmer pockets and 2 zippered chest pockets give you plenty of storage space.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|