Wrap your hands in a layer of lightweight fleece to protect them from chills during cold-season runs. The palm side is fully conductive for use with your phone or music player. Silicone dots ensure it won't slip out of your hand.
- Recycled polyester and elastane fleece is warm and breathable.
- Touchscreen-compatible palm and fingers let you use your smartphone without getting cold fingers.
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps your hands in a natural relaxed position.
- 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement.
- Silicone grippers on palm for a secure grip.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|