Scarpa Manta Tech Gore-Tex Mountaineering Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Glacier travel, snowy ridges, or a loose scree field approach, the Manta Tech is a versatile mountaineering workhorse. Tough construction handles the rigours of the mountains, with a Gore-Tex lining for warmth and water protection in the alpine.
- Uppers are 3mm Perwanger suede with a full-perimter PU and rubber rand.
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort linings for waterproofing and modest insulation.
- TPU and rubber rand reduces weight while adding durability and protection.
- Fiber insole adds comfort for approaches.
- Multi-density PU midsole provides shock absorption and maintains sensitivity.
- TPU heel insert for use with semi-automatic crampons.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Pentax Precision XT rubber with a climbing zone for grip in variable terrain.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure