Merrell Cham 8 Thermo Tall Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Waterproof boots to keep your feet dry and warm during winter hikes and snowshoes, or when just shoveling the driveway. A snowshoe strap ridge keeps your foot secure in snowshoe bindings, and the deep-lugged sole provides the traction you need on snowy surfaces.
- Synthetic upper with M Select™ Dry Barrier waterproof membrane.
- 400g M Select™ Warm insulation keeps feet warm.
- Bellows tongue keeps trail debris and snow out.
- Fleece lining for next-to-foot comfort.
- Kinetic Fit™ Base insole supports underfoot.
- EVA midsole provides cushion and stability.
- Air Cushion in heel absorbs shocks.
- Vibram® TC5+ rubber outsole has 6mm lugs for superior traction on slippery winter surfaces.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.