Merrell Thermo Overlook 2 Mid Arctic Grip Waterproof - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Head into the wintery backcountry with warmth and traction. Plenty of insulation stands up to the teeth-chattering chills of winter, and the Arctic Grip sole sticks to snow and ice, making slips and slides part of your distant past. A snowshoe strap ridge keeps your foot secure in snowshoe bindings.
- Full-grain leather upper with a TPU shell for weather and abrasion protection.
- M Select™ Dry Barrier waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out while letting your feet breathe.
- 200g M Select™ Warm insulation keeps feet warm.
- Bellows tongue keeps trail debris and snow out.
- Fleece lining is soft next to the skin.
- Kinetic Fit™ Advanced fleece lined insole is warm and supportive.
- EVA midsole with a molded nylon shank provide cushion and stability.
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip® All Terrain outsole has 5mm lugs for superior traction on slippery winter surfaces.
|Weight||1.16kg (9 Medium)|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.