Indyeva Margot Jacket - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Enjoy the comfort and warmth of a down vest and fleece combo. The Margot uses quilted channels of down to focus heat into your core, while lighter fleece keeps your arms covered without restricting movement.
- High, adjustable cowl collar offers scarf-like protection.
- 2-way YKK front zipper vents without exposing your core.
- Down and feathers are ethically sourced and meet the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Bluesign® approved nylon core material stops wind.
- Sleeves use warm Power Stretch Polartec® Fleece for comfortable movement.
- Subtle hand pockets have hidden on-seam zipper.
- Trim fit layers well.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Technology||Polartec Power Stretch|
|Insulation||700 fill-power goose down|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|