When winter winds howl through the streets, this stylish puffy jacket will keep you warm. The Princino II wraps you in channels of plush down, surrounding your core with coziness. Strategically placed fleece panels offer an extra layer of insulation where you need it most. And, the smooth technical twill fabric sheds rain and snow with ease.
- Nylon face fabric has a cotton-like feel.
- Waterproof-breathable laminate in 2-layer construction.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed water and snow.
- Insulated with 600-fill power white duck down that's sourced under the Responsible Down Standard.
- Insulated, adjustable hood.
- 2-way zipper is water-resistant and opens from the bottom so you can sit down easily.
- Inside zippered pocket.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with fleece lining.
- Articulated sleeves leave you free to move.
- Modern scooped silhouette (centre back length is 31in. and centre front length is 35in.).
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Fabric active breathability
The rate at which a waterproof breathable fabric expels moisture when the inner surface is moist from perspiration. Values under 8,000g/m2/24h provide low performance, 20,000g/m2/24h provide moderate performance and values over 30,000g/m2/24h provide high performance.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|