Cotopaxi Abrazo Half Zip Fleece - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
This lightweight fleece is just the thing to take the edge off chilly fall mornings. With its trim design the Dorado fleece is great on its own, or layered under a shell in nasty weather.
- Made with recycled polyester and repurposed remnant fabric.
- ½ zip design lets you customize airflow.
- Elastic piping at the collar and cuffs
- Cotopaxi designates 1% of their revenue to provide grants for non-profits. Products are guaranteed to last 61 years—the average lifespan of a person living in the developing world.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.