Cotopaxi Teca Fleece Full-Zip Jacket - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The Teca fleece merges classic design with Cotopaxi’s forward-looking, sustainable production process. It gives new life to offcut fabrics with the bonus of unique colours and reduced waste going to landfills.
- Made from repurposed polyester remnants, so each is a limited edition (and colours may vary slightly from shown).
- Taffeta lined collar
- Elastic piping at the hem and cuffs.
- 1% of their revenue goes to provide grants for non-profits.
- Cotopaxi products are guaranteed to last 61 years—the average lifespan of a person living in the developing world.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.