Longer tours are yours for the taking. Low swing weight and tough construction makes this paddle a great choice for ocean tours or full-days of kayaking. The blade angle is easy to adjust, offering you any angle you want.
- 2-piece carbon fibre shaft
- Compression moulded fiberglass blades.
- Efficient blade shape suits low angle paddlers, in materials that slip in and out of the water with ease.
- Drip rings prevent water from trickling along the shaft.
- PosiLok lets you set infinite blade angles.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||45 x 17cm (17.9 x 6.6in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.