Merrell Erie Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Retro look meets modern performance. This heritage-inspired light hiking boot has a suede upper that is soft yet durable, to handle trail abrasion and keep your feet comfortable throughout your adventure. The collar is lower around the back, providing stability without adding pressure on the Achilles.
- Suede leather and mesh upper offers breathable comfort.
- M-Select Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Removable KineticFit™ Base supportive insole.
- EVA midsole with Air Cusshion heel insert absorbs shocks and stabilizes your foot.
- M-Select Grip rubber outsole with 5mm lugs grip wet or dry surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.