Beautifully constructed, the Adirondack is proof that fashion and function can coexist in a winter boot. The upper is full-grain leather with a suede shaft that can be flipped up for maximum warmth or folded down, exposing the luxe wool lining. Fully waterproof construction and lightweight synthetic insulation offer comfort in sub-zero situations. A foam midsole and winter-optimized tread provide the support and traction you need to enjoy your winter day-to-day.
- Waterproof leather uppers over a waterproof bootie.
- Insulated lining blends 10mm soft wool UGGpure™ and 8mm with Sherpa fleece.
- Warm 17mm UGGplush™ wool and lyocell insole conforms to your foot.
- Suede shaft can be rolled up to 30cm or down to ankle height.
- 200g synthetic insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Supportive EVA midsole.
- Durable, high-friction rubber outsole.
- UGG rates these boots to -32°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|