Merrell Moab FST Mid A/C Waterproof Boots - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A waterproof trail shoe with a sticky and durable sole. Designed for kids who like to travel fast through all kinds of wet, muddy terrain. Compression-moulded foam cushions and supports as they boot down the trail.
- Lightweight synthetic and mesh upper for long-lasting durability.
- M-Select dry waterproof-breathable booty construction keeps water out.
- Lace-up with hook-and-loop strap for easy on and off.
- Air cushioned heel absorbs shocks and a moulded nylon shank adds support.
- Non-marking M-Select Grip rubber outsole for traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.