Kuhl Lea Dress - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When ease and comfort is what you’re going for, this Lea dress is an easy choice. The lightweight fabric wards off the chill and stretches to move with you. The snuggly cowl neck and thumb loops add a bit of extra coziness.
- Made of soft and lightweight heathered polyester with a hint of spandex for stretch.
- Sewn with low-bulk DYNAMIK™ stitching for more stretch and strength compared to traditional flatlock.
- Cowl neck with draw cord.
- Dual hand pockets.
- Thumb loops.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.