When it's raining, you're out training. The newest version of the Cloudflyer has been updated with Helion™ Superfoam, a lightweight foam that's highly cushioning and supportive, while still providing pop during push off. A wider base and specially designed pods in the rear resist inward rotation to benefit overpronators.
- Engineered mesh upper with 100% wind and waterproof membrane.
- Adaptive first-layer sockliner ensures a comfortable fit.
- Reinforced heel cage locks your foot in place.
- Plenty of reflective elements, including forefoot mesh and laces, keep you visible once the sun sets.
- CloudTec® sole with Helion™ foam is supportive and cushioning.
- Rubber pads on cloud pods provide all-weather traction.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.