All the popular features from previous models: slide-out pliers, carbide cutters, the centerline bit driver, plus scissors and a rugged leather sheath. With the bit driver lined up with centre of the handle, you can apply torque evenly for fewer stripped screws and bits. Gerber gives you direct access to your most used tools, pliers and bit driver. and the addition of much-requested scissors helps with cutting tasks where a knife isn’t the best tool for the job.
- 14 tools ranging from a bit driver to a bottle opener.
- Centerline driver aligns the screwdriver head with the center of the handle letting you apply even torque.
- Magnetic bit head fits standard ¼ in. bits, making the right bit easy to find, and you can mix and match with bits you already own.
- Locking knife blade is longer than the competition.
- Thumb-ramp gives you a safe and secure grip when cutting.
- Spring-loaded needle nose pliers deploy quickly, are easy to use with 1 hand, and are great for use in confined spaces.
- Carbide wire cutter blades are rotatable and replaceable.
- 12-pice bit set includes: T10 and T15 Torx®, #1 and #2 Robertson, #1 and #3 Phillips, 5/32”, 7/32”, and ¼” flat head, 9/64”, 5/32”, and 3/16” Allen wrenches.
- Stonewash finish looks great and hides wear well.
- Leather belt pouch holds tool and extra bits securely.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||12cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.